Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Topic: GRAIN



Click here to subscribe to the Podcast through iTunes

This topic has now closed but you can still upload your photo for this topic if you want to practice.

It's up to you how you interpret the topic through your own photography so pick up your camera and start shooting!

For details on how to submit your photo (and to see other people's photos), browse to http://www.flickr.com/groups/melbugs/discuss/72157615785297601/

If you don't have a Flickr account, you can sign up for free here:
http://www.flickr.com
Already have a Flickr account? Click here to join the Melbourne Shutterbugs Flickr Group

If you have any questions, email me at biclar@gmail.com
HAPPY SHOOTING EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. hehehe thanks for the TIP! I think my hubby has been constantly reminding me what the Aperture is etc.. but I still always forget. Hmm... now on a Canon... is that TV or AV?? Lol... ok don't laugh... you said there are NO stupid questions... :P OMG I must sound like such a dork...

    Cheers
    Grace

    ReplyDelete